¡Hola a tod@s!
Tenemos una vacante para el puesto "Sales Engineer" dentro de nuestro experimentado equipo en Madrid. Se requieren más de 3 años de experiencia en programación y ganas de progresar en la carrera profesional. Así mismo, son imprescindibles una sólida aptitud técnica, enfoque práctico, atención al detalle y capacidad de comunicación a todos los niveles.
La descripción completa del puesto está en inglés. Si tiene alguna duda o quiere más información, haga clic en el botón de abajo ("I'm interested"/"Estoy interesado") y contactaremos con usted.
Descripción del puesto
The Sales Engineer provides guidance in the use of InterSystems' products as they best suit the requirements of the customer and the market. Product and business strategies are coordinated with the InterSystems Account Managers, to apply existing and new products to customers' solution needs. The Sales Engineer role is wide-ranging, requiring a mixture of design skills, hands-on coding, presentation skills, technical architecture, sales awareness, business acumen, evangelism and mentoring and training ability. If you have the technical background required and the aptitude to move into a pre-sales role, we will provide training. This role requires regular travel mainly across Spain and Portugal.
- Coordinate with InterSystems' Account Representatives and all other departments to ensure a close, long-term relationship with our clients.
- Give corporate presentations to InterSystems' customers and prospects at site visits, marketing events and such venues. Topic includes technical and business directions and solutions/showcase demonstrations.
- Contribute as required to the generation of bids and proposals ensuring they reflect the capability on the product.
- Investigate & demonstrate the use of InterSystems products with other 3rd party technologies.
- Manage the technical relationship with prospects and partners, ensuring that they can take advantage of the latest product capabilities.
- Work closely with developers, systems integrators, IT managers,etc… of our customers and prospects, especially during early stages of adoption and particularly technically challenging projects to ensure the correct use of our technology and successful implementations, providing feedback to Product Development.
- Recommend technical architecture, database schema, design patterns, migration, upgrade strategies, and operational best practices.
- Design, build and present Proofs of Concept (PoCs) to prospects and partners.
- Deliver standard and customized on-site training in a classroom environment.
- Document achievements and learnings (Whitepapers, Success Stories, etc) in order to develop and share knowledge.
- Keeping up-to-date with InterSystems products and IT industry developments, especially competitive products, and undertake any relevant self-development or training.
- 3+ years of experience developing solutions for data management, integration, processing, and analytics, with hands-on expertise in full stack, server based or serverless computing.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills including the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to bridge audiences from highly technical specialists to more policy and business-oriented listeners.
- A business oriented mindset with tech in your DNA.
- Business knowledge and experience in one or more of the following domains would be a plus: IoT, BigData, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning.
- Object-oriented thinking and expertise in state-of-the-art application development using, for example: Java, .NET, C++, etc.., and demonstrated experience in all or most of the following standards: HTML, XML, XSLT, XPath, XSD, SOAP, Web Services, JSON, REST, MQTT, OPC-UA,…
- Strong, practical knowledge of development and deployment patterns of database and integration platforms within several vertical markets, with demonstrated expertise in SQL and ODBC / JDBC (a combination or Relational and NoSQL experience would be a plus).
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional (matrix) role.
- Willingness to travel and work closely with customers on their sites.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree.